Chiropractic Back Pain Treatment in Sandy Springs, GA
Back pain is one of the leading causes of chronic pain and disability, and affects at least 7 out of 10 people at some point in their lifetime. At Lefranc Chiropractic in Sandy Springs, GA, our experienced chiropractor has a range of customizable tools and techniques to help people alleviate their upper, middle, or lower back pain symptoms and help them start moving and feeling better.
Back Pain Treatment with Our Sandy Springs Chiropractor
As a Sandy Springs chiropractor, Dr. Andrew Lefranc spends a majority of his clinic hours diagnosing and treating people with back pain. When you come to see us for an appointment, you can expect to receive a thorough and streamlined physical examination. Your medical history will also be taken into account. This helps us clarify what's causing or contributing to your symptoms, including altered foot mechanics or tight hip muscles.
Based on his examination, Dr. Lefranc will then be able to discuss your goals and expectations and develop an individualized back pain treatment plan. We may utilize tools such as:
- Chiropractic adjustments: chiropractic physicians are highly trained in spinal adjustments, using their hands and sometimes specific handheld tools or devices to assist them. Adjustments assess and correct spinal joint misalignments that could be triggering muscle spasms or compressing nerves and discs. Adjustments are also known to promote the release of natural pain-relieving chemicals in the body and can restore your spine's range of motion without sacrificing its stability.
- Corrective exercises: years and years of sitting in chairs can lead to weak and dysfunctional core activation patterns. Dr. Lefranc can prescribe specific exercises and stretches to restore strength, endurance, and coordination in your core muscles to help drive pain relief for the long-term. He can also offer insights into ways to improve posture and body mechanics at work, home, or during leisure activities.
- Therapeutic massage: massage is an elemental part of tissue healing and anti-inflammation. It increases circulation of blood and lymph fluids, eases areas of tissue tension, and activates the "relaxation" component of your nervous system.
A Chiropractor Can Help with All Kinds of Back Pain
Chiropractors are licensed to diagnose and treat a variety of acute and chronic back pain conditions, including:
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc herniation or bulge
- Sciatica and other types of nerve compression
- Muscle spasms or strains
- Ligament sprains
No matter what's causing your pain, from repetitive poor posture to an auto accident, our team is here to help your spinal health get back on track.
Ready for Relief from Back Pain?
Call (404) 990-4678 to schedule an appointment today with our Sandy Springs chiropractor, Dr. Andrew Lefranc, and get started on your drug-free, back pain-free journey today.